Friday, September 9, 2011

Tagged Under: , , ,

Fancy Friday: Slumber Party!

By: Bee On: 10:17 AM
  • Let's Get Social


  • I was the lucky host of a slumber party , organised from my name day, as I'm a Mary. It was incredible, especially that the idea ocurred me right in the middle of the day and I only had couple hours to organise the whole event.

     Altoghether, it came out great, at least from my sweet mates's sayings or considerring the fact we haven't slept  for a minute! Makeup, photoshoots, goodies and chocolate, Vogue magazine marathon- more like a tribute to the fact it was Vogue's Night Out in all the fashionable places all over the world. Also, I have discovered a new dreamy perfume: Gucci Envy Me!

    Nevertheless, thank you mommy and daddy for bearing up with all the noise!

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment