Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Tagged Under: , , ,

Good things will come my way.

By: Bee On: 2:06 PM
  • Let's Get Social
  • So what if it's fall? We can still COLORBLOCK!

    So what if it's fall? We can still COLORBLOCK! by marylu1 featuring a tie shirt

    I still can't get used to the idea it is fall now. Nothing changed except the weather, at least until Monday, when school starts again. I can't imagine how I will deal with it since it's such an important year, but I'd rather not think about it, at least for the time being.

    I feel so inspired lately, I'm excited for the fashion weeks, even if I'll just have to watch the whole experience on style.com and other sites. I don't get why I should give up to bright colors this fall, I think I'll still keep some accents in my outfits (that's why you see that set above). I just have a good feeling, I'm optimistic, it will be my name day soon (I'm Mary, in case you have forgotten) and I have just realised I haven't done an inspiration post in months!

     
    I soo want a Daisy Perfume right noww!
     I own a sweater just like this one, only not the same label haha! Oh well, can't wait to wear it this fall!
    PS: I'm sorry I have no idea about  the source of the photos, Tumblr is a great place, but it'quite unfair for the owners of the photos, because not many people mention the source. Hence, I have no idea about the owners. Please let me know if you know something.

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment