Sunday, February 12, 2012

Tagged Under: , , ,

One year anniversary!!!

By: Bee On: 10:30 PM
  • Let's Get Social

























  • I've been waiting for this day! Today, TeenFashionDiary turns one !!! Well, at least this is what I consider to be its birthday because it was then I decided I really want to share my love,interests and passions online. Technically, I used to write some goofy posts at the begging of February 2011 but it was nothing serious, really. Just some teenager ramblings.

    Words can't properly describe how I feel right now, it's kind of strange you have such a connection with your blog. I guess it's because of the time and passion I invest in it, I'm so happy to see it grow. It's the work and effort after all and I believe it is great to have a celebration day!

    It's been a bumpy and wonderful year for sure, with school always taking me too much time. However, I've had some interesting collaborations, did some freelance writing, discovered my love for photography and bought a semi-professional camera, visited Prague and Budapest.

    I want to thank my family, my friends and you..dear readers! You give me the strenght to go on and I feel lucky to have such supportive people here.

    Now, I made a short selection of photos(it's actually pretty long, but I just loved all of them)- my very favourites. I want to mention that these are taken  only from the outfit posts. The photos I took can be found at the section  Details.

    Thank you for all the patience and the love! Enjoy: 







































































































































































































































































































































    Always believe in yourself!

    Love, Mary

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment