Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Tagged Under: , , ,

Fringe&Fun

By: Bee On: 7:52 AM
  • Let's Get Social
  •  Sneak peak of my future outfit post!

    Okay, I know for sure that I have complained thousands of times around here of how I'm never able to save enough money to buy a decent camera.
    Well, I kept silence and..after some months of what I call "sober shopping"(translation: it means you don't buy everything you think it sparkles in the shop and when you get home you realise you don't have that many clothes to match it with) I finally made it!
    Now, it's not a super fancy&complicated one as I would have dreamed , but it's semi-professional, FUJIFILM, and I can assure you it's complicated enough after all, haha!
    I'm still learning the basics, so please be kind until I actually learn to take impressive photos, or at least close to that.

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment