Monday, September 5, 2011

Tagged Under: , ,

Sparkle & SpaceShips

By: Bee On: 1:26 AM
  • Let's Get Social


  • These pictures have been taken such a long time ago, but it was more like a spontaneus thing , a dress-up, when I have noticed that all my purchases were such a fit toghether. (Imagine that, from the whole look, only the boots and bag are old).

    Anyway, I had something to attend this weekend and I really liked the idea of wearing my fringe top, it's my little treasure from Motivi. And just the moment I was trying it on , it hit me. I had the same idea of an outfit. Maybe it's because I love these kind of boots so bad, and I have spend a little fortune on mines(-no financial support of my parents on that!). Than the bag!!! My mother have dreamed about it for so long until my dad surpised her and bought one in 2008, from Zara. What can I say, it's my favorite gift even if it's not mine .

    Sorry for the overhelming effects, but ever since 2010 when Christopher's Kane collection was all about galaxy and stars, I've been obsessed with these.I haven't edited the close-ups so much, because you wouldn't be able to see the beauty and all the details.

    Jeans: Zara
    Bag : Zara
    Fringe Top: Motivi
    Sunglasses: Accessorize









     



























































    0 comments:

    Post a Comment