Monday, September 26, 2011

Tagged Under: ,

Monday Muse: Ioana

By: Bee On: 5:31 AM
  • Let's Get Social
  • Ioana, at Vogue Fashion Night Out, Paris, September 2011

    This Monday's Muse happens to be one of the people that inspired me to start this amazing and interesting journey in the online world. Meet Ioana Liliana from Fashezine , a magic blog which I love visiting anytime. It's not only the flawless outfits and the impressive collection of shoes I love(you know me with my Miu Miu obsession!) , but also all the stories, the food journal and all the great tutorials and DIY posts. 
    The photos are flawless, the design is so unique and Ioana is such a sweetheart when it comes to her readers.

     As for her style, she knows best how to mix feminine accents with pastel tones or interresting prints and she is one of the few people I've ever seen to rock white stockings. Each outfit tells a story , and, on top of that , decors are always breathtaking.

    Ioana's incredible cupcakes

    She is a Romanian blogger as well, and I'm really proud to see that we have so many talented people to stand up in the world wide fashion lately. She currently lives in Paris, so you have to check the details of the journey and the visual diary, too good to be true!

     Don't you just love her?

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment