Sunday, September 11, 2011

Tagged Under: , , , ,

So don't go!

By: Bee On: 9:16 AM
  • Let's Get Social
  •  

    Wow, my last day of holiday. It all seemed just too little for me, I can't beleive I have to focus on my studies again and that quite scares me, because I don't know how I'll make time to manage the blog. Not to mention all the fashion weeks are happening, how will I be able to set a trend report?

    Now, about this outfit: I wore it couple days ago when it was rather chilly so my feet were frozen. I don't think I have ever posted the sandals on my blog, I got them from Bata in July and they have been my favorite ever since because they make my legs look so long plus they are super comfy!

    The bag, well...remember my oversized clutch? I forgot to mention the fact you can actually turn it into a regular bag, it is just perfect to wear on a regular basis! Once again, my beloved owl necklace, I know they are not quite in trend this season but my jewelry box is stuffed with owl necklaces , rings and earrings from the last season, so what can I do? You have to admit they send you the message of mistery and wisdom, the owls.

    What was I wearing?

    Shirt: Zara
    Jeans: Zara
    Wedges:Bata
    Owl Necklace: Orsay



    0 comments:

    Post a Comment