Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Tagged Under: , , , ,

Pretty florals and mixmatched morals

By: Bee On: 10:08 AM
  • Let's Get Social

  • I don't know about you, but I had enough of this winter. I'm looking forward to walking around the town without  a coat and two sweaters or a denim shirt and a knit, as shown above.

    So, what I've been doing these days, without school? I have been dreaming..I dream of a sunny day of spring, with cherry blossom flowers everywhere.

    As for what I will be wearing..I have something in mind. It will be a lot of pastels involved because they are 'in' this season and...crazy colorful prints!!!

    Why so? Well, I simply adore the colorblock trend and I feel I should keep it for this spring also, combined with some funky patterns. This is my moodboard at the moment, I would love to wear any of these prints. Now, I'll write something particularly about  florals, considering the fact I found something very interesting:


    You know from my past post how I love Joe Browns for their creativity and how they play around different shapes and textures. Well, I checked their site recently and I noticed there are a lot of floral tunics!! I love tunics, I also love the fact that they are made from cotton because I have a sensitive skin..and I simply adore the prints they have designed for the colection!

    I have chosen my very favorites, some are even on sale. They are fun to match and easy to wear! I can picture myself already, with a salmon Proenza Schouler bag and a golden Michael Kors watch in a fancy tunic/dress. Wait, pause that. The only thing I can afford would be the tops, plenty of them haha:

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment