Sunday, April 22, 2012

Tagged Under: , , , ,

Can you see right through me?

By: Bee On: 1:24 PM
  • Let's Get Social



























  • Here we are, off to start a new week. This is going to be a particularly hard one for me as my holiday is over. Lots of tests, assignment again, a competition at the end of the week..ah, I'm not sure how I am going to cope with everything.

    In the mean time, why don't you have a look at the latest addition in my closet? It's a swallowtail chiffon dress and it's DIVINE! I fell in love in the first minute I saw it online and I just adore the fact that you can dress it up in a feminine way or a minimalistic, urban mix. This time I paired it with some casual army accents and I actually liked the result!


    Also, please don't forget that SheInside has prepared you a surprise! All my readers get a 20% discount if they enter the code 'Mary20' at checkout. The coupon is available until 30 May, how awesome is this?


    SHEINSIDE dress, Zara army jacket, Zara bag, Bershka Belt, Bata shoes, Accessorize necklace


     





    0 comments:

    Post a Comment