Friday, September 2, 2011

Tagged Under: ,

Fancy Friday: La-La-Lanvin!!!

By: Bee On: 2:21 AM
  • Let's Get Social
  •  Models Karen Elson & Raquel Zimmerman go 1,2,3,4!!!

    I'm sure you have noticed how the internet got wild these days with the Lanvin 2011 fall campaign. The whole fashion sites, on facebook everywhere, it's crazyy!

    Okay, I have to admit the video got me too, I mean I'm not a Pitbull fan but the idea seemed so out of the box , comparing to how we see Lanvin. I think it's a good change , they have an open mind and a great vision. The clothes are just breathtaking, at least for the ladies! Well, I can't be that objective, because it's Lanvin and Alber Elbaz we are talking about, I've always had a thing for this brand!!!

    Also, take a look at the video (again):

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment