Monday, September 19, 2011

Tagged Under: , ,

Monday Muse: Barbara Palvin

By: Bee On: 11:25 AM
  • Let's Get Social
  • Barbara Palvin by Emma Tempest for Dansk A/W 2011.

    If you are a fan/follower of my Tumblr I'm sure you must have noticed my constant posting of Barbara's work. She is my favorite model at the moment (but I still LOVE Abbey , remember?).
    18 year old. Hungarian model. Been in Vogue , L'Officiel , is present at the fashion shows. She might be the next "it girl", at least considerring the trending on Tumblr.

    "I want to be the best. I want to do all the shows"
    -Barbara Palvin

    PS: So so sorry for the lack of posts, again! I've been really sick , but I am better now and let me just tell you this: EXCITING CHANGES TO COME ON THE BLOG REALLY SOON!

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment