Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Tagged Under: , ,

I turn my head up to the sky

By: Bee On: 9:08 AM
  • Let's Get Social

  • Here we are. The last day of summer. It seemed so short to me, this particular one. Maybe because I had more fun than ever with my friends, I went out almost everyday, I have travelled in special places.
    I'm so clumsy that I don't even get to post my outfits in time around here! My little Vaio is stuffed with all kinds of photographs but I have chosen today to show you my last COLOR BLOCK, at least for this summer.

    It was my first day in Budapest (Oh God, I'm such a horrible blogger, I forgot about keeping you updated when I was in Budapest!) and I decided back then to play with my H&M ruffled top. It has this special color and the fabric is just perfect, but I haven't worn it more than 5 times because I have received it last summer, when my wardrobe was quite poor. I remebered right 2 days before my trip that I had such thing as a mauve top. Now, I know the flats don't quite fit but they were the only ones unpacked in the afternoon we arrived. The denim harem pants were my favorite jeans for the summer, I think I might have posted back in July a look with them.

    Now I beleive you have all noticed THE bag. Remember the post with my oversized clutch from Wholesale? I have stated back then I got 2 bags. This is the other one and I don't know which one is my favorite, honestly! It's spacious and it has this bright bright color, I could spot couple grils on the street starring at it (I hope it was in a good way haha!). You can order it here.

    But enough with the rambling, enjoy a douzen of pictures from Budapest and the last day of (this) summer!

    Top: H&M
    Jeans: Zara
    Flats: H&M
    Sorry for the scenery: I know it's full of people but, you see, as much as my family supports me with this it's one thing they don't have: patience. Therefore , my cousin Ioana (it's her birthday today, by the way) took a reasonable number of incredible photos but we had to be in continue movement because no one would have waited a second at least!



    0 comments:

    Post a Comment