Monday, January 30, 2012

Tagged Under: , , ,

I'm sorry I'm a little late

By: Bee On: 6:51 AM
  • Let's Get Social


























  • ♪Noisettes- Never forget you♪

    Once again , late! I owe you big time, my dear faithful readers. I've decided that I have to take some measures against this lack of posting. I know, I always run out of time!

    Therefore, I thought that we should keep in touch  through social networks, especially the Facebook page. I know, it's not the ideal situation but I'm ready to commit: I will posting every single day a fragment or the outfit I'm wearing. Also let's not forget the other ones, you have all the places you can find me online at the top of the page. 

    I'm willing to make this change and be constant, but I have to feel that you are with me. Please, leave a comment and tell me your opinion, my readers are the most important thing to me!

    On a happy note, I have snow in my town! Lots of it actually! And I wanted to share this with you, but the photos turned into pseudo-outfit photos instead of a landscape.

    I was wearing:

    Orsay coat, C&A snood, C&A gloves, Zara jeans, C&A bag, Bata Boots

    Me running from a snowball

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment