Sunday, January 22, 2012

Tagged Under: , , ,

The goofy scarf

By: Bee On: 1:35 AM
  • Let's Get Social

























  • I'm in the best mood ever! I had an amazing Saturday night, with new and old friends, a lovely decor and I have laughed and laughed and laughed!!! It's a good thing to meet such creative and smart people and to feel alright, it just inspires you.

    About the pictures, that's what I wore at a Christmas party. It was cold outside and I needed a scarf. All I could found was this old piece of fabric which I have had ever since I was 10. I think it's kind of funny, it definitely cathes your eye even though it's not fashionable at all!

    Did it happen to you, to find one old item and reinvent it?

    Skirt: Zara   Thights:Zara   Cardigan:Mango  Top: Gap   Necklace:Accessorize   Boots:Benvenuti



























    0 comments:

    Post a Comment