Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Tagged Under: , , , , ,

Everything new..and I'm still loving you!!

By: Bee On: 11:29 AM
  • Let's Get Social
  • ♪Tommy Sparks- She's got me dancing ♪

    Well, I think it's like the 100th time I say here that I've spent all my savings on clothes. Oops, I did it again! I couldn't wait for sales and bought a douzen of interesting items, I feel it's like a little reinvention of my closet!  Also, one of my 2012 resolutions is to post more photos of my outfits and I think I nailed this time, take a look and then feel free to express your opinion  :)

    Now , regarding the look, I can now proudly say that I have found the casual dress of my life- leopard print, from Zara and which can be turned into the smartest one (trust me, I have worn it at the New Year Party with the proper accessories). Also, EVERYTHING that I'm wearing is new, I jump around like a little child everytime I look at the photos. I tried to go for nude tones with this dress, and the camel coat seemed just the ultimate and perfect touch to everything.

    Also, thank you Andreea for the most marvelous bracelets(as you can see bellow), Cristi for the gorgeous Orsay rings and Ioana who took these fabulous shots.
    No snow in Romania yet, but I still have hope!


    Zara Dress, Zara flats,  Benetton coat,  Musette belt, Wolford tights, Marc by Marc Jacobs Ipad case

























































































































































































    Whew, that must have been exhausting for you, going through all the photos(hope you haven't cheated ha!). Thank you very much , you are one amazing and incredibly loyal reader if you have just done that. 
    Kisses and , Mary

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment