Saturday, January 7, 2012

Tagged Under: , ,

Artsy Lights

By: Bee On: 6:01 AM
  • Let's Get Social


























  • I went out for a walk couple days ago- at night. It was magical, with all the lights on the streets and I have managed to take some great photos- only with flash! Belive me or not, none of the following photos are edited whatsoever .

    I have finally found my dream wallet/purse , leather one, with brown and orange, from Pull&Bear and I had to match it with my new zip blouse from Zara. I absolutely love both, especially that shade of green! Also, let's not forget the fancy tea cup and kettle necklace- a gift from my best friend Simona. It was so fun wearing it with this outfit- golden zip at back, golden necklace, golden nails!

    Zara Blouse, Zara Jeans, Pull&Bear wallet 




    0 comments:

    Post a Comment