Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Tagged Under: ,

Counting all different ideas drifting away!

By: Bee On: 8:55 AM
  • Let's Get Social
  •  Just as simple as that! Saturday was, over here, the warmest weather in a while (although it's April and I was suposed to wear T-shirts already!) so I decided to go for a walk in a..skirt! That's right, I don't really wear skirts during winter and I've missed that. I chose a creme blouse, creme skirt but how to dress the top? I suddenly remeberred the lovely jacket I bought from Zara in august 2010, because I had a feeling the floral trend won't just dissapear in text few season. It just made the whole outfit to come to a shape, don't you think so?
    Jacket:Zara
    Skirt:Zara
    Blouse:Zara
    Wedges: Random
    ~~Mary

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment