Friday, February 3, 2012

Tagged Under: , , , ,

Pastel & Feminine

By: Bee On: 12:13 PM
  • Let's Get Social

























  • Don't you ever feel the urge to stop from your daily routine and feel like a princess?  Picture yourself as Kirsten Dunst played Marie Antoinette, with macarons near you and a fluffy dress, pink everywhere and "I want candy" playing in the background?

    Although it's not really my style, I don't see anything wrong in pink, pastel tones and some feminine accents. I  have spent this kind of day with one of my best friends, who has now her dream room..and the most gorgeous Manoush dress!


























    The fabulous zip from the Manoush dress. Sparkles and glitters everywhere!
























    Fabulous ruffles!

























    Pretty florals and mixmatched morals!

    I wish you all an amazing weekend, full of love and sparkling moments!

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment