Sunday, August 14, 2011

Tagged Under: , , , ,

You know it's going to be big when...

By: Bee On: 10:37 PM
  • Let's Get Social


  • I never break my promises, so I have to take my some extra time in this trip in order to update my blog.  I have arrived in Prague, and, as you all have said repeatedly in comments, it is BREATHTAKING!

    Imagine just that me the shopaholic, I don't care anymore about the shop, but the streets&monuments I want to visit! And of course, the first outfit that I have worn here, had to match my new bag! That's right, the oversized clutch I was writing a while ago. Well, Wholesale team sent one to me for my birthday!

    I have never received a bag as a gift until now, especially from a brand, and the wanted bag! It's amazing, I could swear it was leather when I have first seen it and the color is just what I have dreamed of! I can match it with denim, nudes, purple, all tones in!

    Now, a picture overload, wearing:
    Denim Shirt:  Zara
    Maxi Skirt: Zara
    Top: Zara
    Owl clock: Gift from Simona








    0 comments:

    Post a Comment