Monday, August 22, 2011

Tagged Under: , , ,

Just stop for a minute and SMILE!

By: Bee On: 4:47 AM
  • Let's Get Social


  • These pictures are from my third day in Prague, when I had a blast on the most amazing tour and I have found out a lot of fun facts. I miss Prague already so much, but I still got my purchases!
    For example , the flats that I'm wearing below! Believe me or not, ever since I got these from a H&M, I wear them on a regular basis!!!

    Leopard print is so IN for the season, all the shops are full with it and I'm quite into it myself.

    They're leopard printed, and although I'm sure you have seem the skirt and the crop top around here before, they are so comfy and amazing to wear and they seemed like a good match to my flats!
    Nevertheless, everything I am wearing is Zara, except the flats :)



    0 comments:

    Post a Comment