Friday, August 12, 2011

Tagged Under: , ,

Fancy Friday: Forever Young!

By: Bee On: 12:34 AM
  • Let's Get Social
  •  Surprise gift brought at 00:00 with the cutest bag ever from Sara (it's a Fossil bracelet which I simply can't take off my hand- not literally) and the most amazing OWL clock from Simona! Thank youu!


    NO, I'm not in the blues of blogging ,  as you may have thought, haha! I haven't been able to post more often, thing which I feel very guilty of, but I was so overhelmed this week!


    Today I have turned 16, and ohhh, it feels great, maybe because some of my best friends surprised me, my family surprised me, I have received a gift from an online brand store and, on top of everything I'm leaving the country tomorrow at 5 AM! You can imagine how much packing a fashionable girl needs! Especially for Prague! I promise I will make it up to you, dear readers, I will even try a full coverage of my trip! Deal?
    I WANT TO BE FOREVER YOUNG!

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment