Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Tagged Under: ,

Sweet disposition!

By: Bee On: 6:49 AM
  • Let's Get Social



  • Hello lovelies, I'm so sorry I have neglected blogging for a short period, but my life is quite hectic right now! I travel , travel, travel and when I'm at home I have all those kinds of holiday  assignments to do! Oh, just stick around  here a little while, because I'm heading to Prague soon!

    I have planned posting this look for quite a while, it's a outfit that I've been wearing a lot lately, because it's so comfy and perfect for the temperatures outside!

    I love crop tops a lot, and I finally got myself one, from sales, at Zara! I never thought I would go for a black one, but I remebered my beige skirt and it just seemed like the perfect match! I just love dressing up girly!
    Crop Top: Zara
    Skirt: Zara
    Flats: Stradivarius
    Rings: C&A

    Mary

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment