Thursday, February 9, 2012

Tagged Under: , , , ,

Apple on Apple

By: Bee On: 11:23 AM
  • Let's Get Social

























  • I believe fashion counscious people are always open towards new trends. When I decided it was time to start my own fashion blog it was because I felt I couldn't relate to the term "fashionable" in my community.

    There are many people who don't understand the term TREND. I can't define it even at this moment, because it's something tricky in it. What is it about trends that makes people all over the world want to buy a maxi skirt  or clogs? Is it a good PR strategy or designers just make the best of certain patterns/colors/clothes?

    I've always said to myself that I would not be the type of person who wears a thing just because it is IN. However, I do appreciate one thing about trends: they made me realise that some things can be really fun to wear.

    Take this clutch/bag for example. I got it with the Nina Ricci perfume couple years ago and I didn't like it at all. Yet, this fall, when sparkles and glitters were all over the stores, in magazines, on fashion blogs it occured to me that I could wear it in many enchanting ways.

    As for the Ipod, I love it because it's the closest thing to Iphone. I am a huge Apple fan (although I own  a Samsung Galaxy S II)  and the new Iphone 4S seems just amazing! They're definetely great products, and I love the quality and the design. I found this site with all kinds of phones at great prices, who knows, I may actually get one in the future.

    My question is: 
    Are there such things as FASHION PET PEEVES or the trends just make us be more open?

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment