Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Tagged Under: , , , ,

I love it, I blog it

By: Bee On: 1:57 AM
  • Let's Get Social
























  • Blogging is about expressing your thoughts towards different interests. I usually like to blog about the things I love. Of course, owning a fashion blog means ilustrating your opinion with pictures.
    That's how my motto was born:
    I love it, I blog it!

    All my friends know they've nailed a gift by seeing it here. Therefore, one of closest friends, Diana, was really concerned about the blazer she gave me for Christmas because she has never seen me wearing it. Well, let me point this out: I love it, I'm usually into striped things and it has just the perfect fabric and shape!

    Sorry about the quality of the pictures, it's been showing heavily here in Romania (schools are closed: YAY!!) and all I do is take silly photographs and watch Desperate Housewives, Gossip Girl and Sex and The City.
    What do you think about my blazer?






















































    0 comments:

    Post a Comment