Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Tagged Under: , , ,

Attempt of a COLORBLOCK

By: Bee On: 12:36 AM
  • Let's Get Social


  • I have praised the colorblock trend in so many posts lately, yet I have not shown any of these kinds of outfits! I just adore my striped tank top from Zara, which goes extremely amazing with my favourite bangles, at least in my oppinion! As for the bottom, I tought I should dress with something which would look good with the dark blue stripes, so I went for my favourite jeans. Once again, Zara rules my world!
    And, although this post is write in a happy note, I can't help my sadness towards what happened with Amy Winehouse. I was a fan, I remember who me and some of my friends were listening non-stop on her songs when she launched "Rehab", and it's too bad she didn't know when or how to stop.

    Tank Top: Zara
    Jeans: Zara
    Shoes: Brodway NYC


    0 comments:

    Post a Comment