Friday, August 31, 2012

Tagged Under: , , , , , , ,

Monochromatic Mint

By: Bee On: 2:05 AM
  • Let's Get Social
  • mmint3

    ♪ Moonlight Breakfast - Hello ♪

    31th August. Last day of summer. This summer, which was ecletic and simply extraordinary! I made so many new friends, visited new places, learned and read a lot, just like I planned to.

    Oh well, I won't get nostalgic because today is also a very special day! My cousin Ioana turns 12! For those of you who are new she takes most of my pictures and she is such a fashionista and far away from being camera shy! She should be a star, really! I was really surprised when I saw a photo of mine among her souvenirs (see it here) .Happy birthday, my princess!

    She took these amazing photos as well. I know I said in late June that I would show you another look with this outstanding dress. I've worn it A LOT (my best friend S. can't stand it anymore haha) but I didn't get the chance to take any pictures. I know, I know, mint again, but I figured since I started the summer with a mint look to end it in the same manner. I got this amazing mint bag for my birthday from my other cousin and I'm simply addicted to it! The bracelet was another gift from my other best friend S. Oh God, so many cousins and best friends, are you still following? Anyways, Ioana is still the star of this post.

    Have a lovely Friday, everyone!


    H&M dress , Zara flats, Fossil watch, Orsay bag , Orsay necklace
    mmint2

























    mmint4

























    mmint1

























    notsure2


























    notsure

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment