Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Tagged Under: , ,

Pink Python

By: Bee On: 5:58 AM
  • Let's Get Social
  •  At the moment, I am crazy in love with this fall's IT  prints. You all must have seen my leopard flats, but there's another item I simply adore.
    And yes, I am talking about this snake skin printed bag- pink on top on everything! Go ahead and laugh all you want because it's from Zara Kids(so it's really tiny!) but when I saw a 2 pages spread about snake prints&pink in Vogue Paris- October I knew I made the right decission!

    I know that the items hardly go toghether but this weekend has been the last nice&warm one(well, at least on Saturday) and I feel it's my last summer-y and playfuloutfit.
    What I wore:
    Blouse: Mango
    Bag: Zara Kids
    Jeans: Flo&Jo
    Wedges: Bata






    0 comments:

    Post a Comment