Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Tagged Under: , , ,

Always in a rush!

By: Bee On: 12:39 PM
  • Let's Get Social
  • I'm so embarrassed by the fact I don't have enough time to post lately. You know, school is my priority and it's really hard for me right now, I have to stay really focused on my studies.
    These are the first not-even-a-bit-edited photos ever on the blog, because of the lack of time! I'm lucky with my camera, they actually look decent. Also, these are taken just before some school activity, I just can't wait for the weekend!
    Okay, I really have to get back to my 400 words essay and wish me luck for tomorrow's test! Love you all!


    Top: Zara
    Jeans: Zara
    Blazer: Orsay
    Ring: Swatch
    Watch: Fossil
    Bag: Sent to me by Wholesale


































































































































    0 comments:

    Post a Comment