Sunday, October 2, 2011

Tagged Under: , , , ,

100th post: Keep smiling!

By: Bee On: 6:36 AM
  • Let's Get Social


  • I have a thing for numbers. I can't remember if I have ever written here that I like Maths. Oh, no, I remember telling you about physics . I know this might sound weird, but I like both science and literature, not to mention learning new languages That's why I still don't know for sure what university I want to choose when time will come, but I know for sure that I want to go on in the blogging world!!

    I get excited so easily about any special news so this 100th thing seemed such a good opportunity to write a little cute post featuring some stuff around my room. I really love close-ups, especially with the new camera and I'm really proud of how I have managed to bring the fashion sense into my room.
    I promise I'm going to post another outfit  soon, just bare me a little more with all these "it's all about the details" post :)

    Hopefully you dear lovely readers are still going to be around at 1000th post!! x


    The Fossil Necklace I've got two Christmasses ago
    C&A necklace- gift from my genius father
    In case you've ever wondered if there is such thing as a person who is in love with a hanger- that's me! Because it has the names of two  of my favourites brands there.

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment