Sunday, October 30, 2011

Tagged Under: , ,

H&M (i.e. Hurried&Marvelous)

By: Bee On: 10:01 AM
  • Let's Get Social

























  • Wait, I know!!! One post per week, way to go Mary!
    I'm so sad because I'm having such a hard time at school because semesters have changed this year and we are crowded with tests! And wait, it's not even evaluation time yet, when I usually only get to eat,learn,sleep!

    On a better note, I finally got to wear my knit from H&M! I bought this from Prague, back in August and what can I say: it was love at first sight. I also got it because I have a similar one on white, which I wear at school constantly and it fits me marvelous (oh, how modest I am).Also, you finally get to see one of my favourties necklaces, from Accessorize. I always want to post it here, but somehow I choose another jewelry in the last minute.

    What can I say? Love you all, and hope I will enchant you again someday (I will try hard to post before it snows for the first time, haha!) Thanks again to my lovely cousin for the photos!

























































































































































    Sweater: H&M
    Pants: H&M
    Blouse: Zara
    Scarf: Zara
    Socks: Zara
    Boots: Benvenuti
    Necklace: Accessorize
    Clock: gift from Simona x

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment