Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Tagged Under: , , , , ,

Well we got no choice/ All the girls and boys

By: Bee On: 12:13 AM
  • Let's Get Social




  • Within the last few days, I felt like it wasn't summer anymore. Ugly weather and a considerable amount of water, I caught a cold, so I pretty much spent my time in shops (Massive SALES everywhere!) or in bed.

    One thing that I have learned: rain is good for brainstorming!!! I have a lot of ideas for the blog, the fashion community in general , but it's up to me whether I'll  be able to get things moving or not. One thing for sure, I have to be more hardworking, because I feel that there is plenty to improove around here. Now, about the outfit:

    The photos were taken just before I went ouside for a walk with my friends, because I looked in the mirror and I liked the actual result of the styling. I was confident that I would be able to take photos outside, but a heavy rain started, so I had to post these awful pics instead.

    Nothing just too special related to this outfit. I wanted to wear my beloved Zara blazer but also keep a little of the colorblocking trend, so I wore my favorite scarf and matching flats. Also, my "awful" grey colored nails(as mom considers) were matched with the most confortable Zara grey blouse. Oh, also note my new owl ring, from C&A!





























































     ~~Mary

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment