Thursday, July 14, 2011

Tagged Under: , , , ,

We're all born superstars!

By: Bee On: 1:42 AM
  • Let's Get Social



  • I hope you're all having a great weather , because sunny days are back in my town! Therefore, last week I could finally get out of the closet my new pair of shorts, bought on sale at Marks&Spencer. Beleive me or not, they're also THE ONLY pair I've got in my closet, because in summer, maxi skirts and dresses are mainly my thing.

    Also, I'm simply stunned by all the amazing things that happened online , because life hasn't been so easy offline lately, all ending up with a faint and my mom scheduling a lot of doctor appointments, I also got banned from the computer a couple of days etc. Yet, how could I not be happy when I saw last night on Fashion In My Eyes that I got featured at the new column, "Look of The Day", with this particular outfit!


    When I applied, I tought it would be really fun, because Nookie picks one look per week, and at the end of the month, there is a voting section and you also get to win a prize, but seriously, seing myself on another blog is just an amazing prize to me! After all, 13th wasn't a bad luck at all!
    Also, that's how I've described my outfit in the first place, and I can't write that down again, seriously:

    "I am a huge fan of pastel tones, so last summer was definetely perfect, since they were everywhere. But now, colorblocking...Hm, I DO love colorblocking, I adore it , but I don't quite have enough bold clothes. I wanted my look to be "IN" for the season, but also to reflect my personality, so I picked the most amazing and colorful scarf at Zara (yet with a beige clean pattern) and matched it with some lavander tones."


    Top: Zara
    Shorts: Marks&Spencer
    Scarf: Zara
    Flats: Bata
    Headband: Accesorize
    Nail Polish: Sephora/ Crazy Priorities


    PS: On top of everything, I 've also received "One lovely blog" award from the lovely bloggers Kayleigh and Alyssa.

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment