Thursday, June 30, 2011

Tagged Under: , , , , , , ,

A girl can do what she wants to do and that's / What I'm gonna do

By: Bee On: 3:01 AM
  • Let's Get Social
  • Okay, who is following me on Twitter surely knows about my love for Gala Darling 's blog. It's not that I've just discovered  her blog , I knew it for ages (literally), it's just that I'm now mature enough and commited to blogging so I can see the truth and wisdom in her words. I first discovered Gala's blog when I was almost 14, but I didn't know much English back then and she just seemed to me like a modern,  much younger and even more sparkling Madame Sparklington from the book I used to love as a child, A Glittering Guide for Young Ladies.
    I always loved her column, though, no matter how old I was: "Things I love on Thursday". I sometimes make myslef lists, of things that I love, hate or want to improove. I make lists, generally.
    What do I love today?
    ♥ Gala's genius &motivational posts and her one of a kind joie de vivre
    ♥ The fact that it was Mulberry's 40th anniversary this week (and just for the record, if one day you'll see a Mary M. bag you'll know who was the muse haha )
    Mulberry Spring 2012
    ♥ My mind,  for it's creativity.
    ♥ The song "Blame it on girls"
    ♥ Using my pink lip liner as an colorblocking eyeliner 
    ♥ My dreams. It's nice to have some self time and think that someday you'll own a bag like this:
    ♥ Cooking (even I barely know how to cook couple of meals)
    ♥ Checking my e-mails and seing a good news
    ♥ My Zara blazer with striped sleeves
    ♥ Laughing whenever I  read "Cinderalla didn't Facebook stalked her Prince Charming!"
    ♥ Tumblr because I can find amazing pictures and motivational quotes like these ones:
    ♥ Pretty little liars. Okay, I've said it. I am Agatha's Christie biggest fan, this show just challenges my mind and I love it.
    ♥ My neon orange nail polish.
    ♥ The words "twinkle" and "escarpins"
    ♥ My mint and lemon belgian chocolate
    ♥ These Chloe pair of bow shoes. Loved them from the first day they hit the catwalk, still dreaming of them:
    ♥ The fact that I'm eating water mellon while I'm writing this
    ♥ Lace

    So, the first question that I have in mind: What do you love today?

    Photo Source: 1/Bag/ , 2/Fab Girl/ , 3/Quote/ , 4/Chloe shoes/

    ~~Mary

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment