Monday, July 11, 2011

Tagged Under: , ,

I feel magic in the air, I feel magic everywhere!

By: Bee On: 10:05 AM
  • Let's Get Social

  • When I saw on that little Google box yesterday the shocking number 100, it was an amazing surprise! And of course, it gave me confidence at the same time.
    I mean, I am sure that my readers who also happen to be blogger have been there, or are excited to get to that point. It may not seem a great achievement from the outside,  but to me is EVERYTHING at the moment. Because I know that at LEAST 100 lovely people passed by, each with a soul and an open mind, and they have read my thoughts or seen my outfits!
    And it is true that...
    I can't argue with that. It's just that I understand all of the above as signs. Signs that let me know that you, dear brilliant readers, are somewhere out there, and it just gives me the strenght and the motivation to go on!
    Thank you so much!
    ♥♥♥♥

    Mary


    0 comments:

    Post a Comment