Saturday, July 23, 2011

Tagged Under: , ,

Current obsession

By: Bee On: 2:00 AM
  • Let's Get Social
  • Wholesale oversized clutch

    I don't know about you, but I spend a lot of time studying the products in the online shops. I call it "virtual window shopping" and, although in some situations it might break your heart because you can't afford those Miu Miu wedges or that D&G dress, there are also brands with an acceptable price and good quality.

    That's how I came across to Wholesale ! I've seen a lot of discussions on the Lookbook forum and I tought I should check it out. It's a little piece of heaven for my eyes, there are so many items up for sale that you can get lost! I spent at least 30 minutes picking up my favorites because there are just too many amazing things. Not to mention the price, totally affordable!

    As I said before, I managed to make my "Wish list" after a brief search and I beleive that it will get bigger and bigger...
    Striped bag -Ahhh! Love the brown accents!

    Have you found a nice place to shop online? Do you enjoy "virtual window shopping " as much as I do?
    Mary

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment