Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Tagged Under: , ,

Where them SALES at?

By: Bee On: 5:53 AM
  • Let's Get Social

  • I took this photos last week, when I was trying on some clothes bought from sales. One of them is my lovely maxi dress, from Asos. I got it in April I beleive, with an amazing price and mostly because I had a premonition that I was going to wear long skirts and dresses all the summer. I love the color, plus there are a lot of possibilities to match it!

    The thing about sales is that you get quite carried away, because everything seems so awesome at a lower price. For example, I told myself that I was only going to  spend a part of my savings this month. It all started with a bunch of nail polishes from Sephora and some flats from Bata. The next thing I knew, I was coming back at Sephora to also get myself an eyeliner, or I was spending entire HOURS in the Zara fitting rooms.


    Yet, I consider that this time it wasn't as bad as it used to be, I only bought  what I STRICTLY considerred that I need/deserve and I'm quite happy with the results. Who knows, maybe I'll take some pictures with all my new things! :)

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment