Friday, March 18, 2011

Tagged Under:

Dancing with myself....

By: Bee On: 2:21 PM
  • Let's Get Social


  •  Song: Nouvelle Vogue-Dancing with myself  (so happy at the moment!)

    I promised in one of my latest posts that I will post a closer look of my favourite vintage bracelet.  Can you actually see the details properly now? What's your oppinion about it? I know I love it, for sure!

    Anyways, this outfit I'm posting...I'm not so happy with this one because I feel like it's plain, but that's the truth: I usually dress like this when I rush to school. No time for floral skirts, dots or huge jeans. I'm just keeping it simple and age appropriate if you ask me.


    I actually bought three of the items in the same days and I'm OBSESSED with them since they fit heavenly in my closet and I can make douzens of outfits using them. Without any further introductions...
    Top: Marks&Spencer
    Jeans: Zara
    Killer boots: Benvenuti
    Necklace: got it from my friends for my birthday
    Bracelet: vintage

    ~~Mary

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment