Friday, November 4, 2011

Tagged Under: , ,

I just wanna be okay( in my KOOKAI coat)

By: Bee On: 10:25 AM
  • Let's Get Social

  • Ah, I'm in such a rush lately, but I have decided to keep you updated as much as I can. This is my new lovely great coat, from Kookai, and I love it! Of course, I was running out of time and my cousin only snapped couple pictures (these in the post are literary the only ones!), but I had to show it.

    Therefore, excuse the effects and so on but I had to make the photos look decent. Also, note my hairdo! I'm really proud of it, as I am following lots of hair tutorials lately!
      
    The blouse is also a dear piece of clothing to me, even if this was the second time I have worn it. I got it last fall, when there was a total madness regarding the floral trend.






























































































































    I was wearing:
    Coat: Kookai
    Jeans: H&M
    Top:C&A
    Socks: Zara
    Necklace : Orsay
    Boots: Benvenuti

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment