Saturday, June 4, 2011

Tagged Under: , , , , ,

My visual diary

By: Bee On: 6:05 AM
  • Let's Get Social
  • Day 7 - My dear friend, Ana's necklace

    When you own a fashion blog, you have to constantly think how to write about special things and you have to be careful how to re-invent yourself, through your outfits and looks. The pictures have to be high-quality and you mustn't write dull things, unless you want to make your blog seem stupid.

    These are the things that I always have in mind, because all I really want is some amazing readers, who would give me feedback about my choices, plus I'm really a perfectionist by nature.

    But this post...no main theme...just me, myself & I and my constant source of inspiration, since I photograph anything fashionable whenever I have the opportunity. It may sound simple, but I really love it.

    And by the way, anything you have to ask me, don't forget to FORMSPRING me or contact me through Twitter.

    We shall begin with day one:


    My friend's party, I was dressed in a Bershka lovely dress and I managed to do this gorgeous bow- it's once in a lifetime you nail a hair-do so easy !
    Day 2:
    Day with a colorful outfit. Only captured the lovely Stradivarius T-shirt and it's a pitty you can't see my pink eye-shadow and turqoise eye-liner.

    Day 3:
    Day 7:
    Asos headband- bow shaped

    Day 8(daddy's birthday): 
    Day 9: My favorite socks, heart-shaped from Stradivarius

    Mary

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment