Monday, April 25, 2011

Tagged Under: , ,

Monday Muse/ Model Profile

By: Bee On: 7:34 AM
  • Let's Get Social

  • I hope everyone had an amazing Easter! Sadly, there is school waiting for me so soon but that doesn't mean I shouldn't keep my columns updated. It's a lovely Monday and I feel my muse for today is...Sasha Pivovarova!

    Her beauty is flawless, she is famous for being the image of Prada for 6 seasons but what really brought me into this? I received the April issue of Vogue Paris and she simply GLOWS in the "Green Girls" editorial. Also, Sasha has some strong oppinions in choosing her way of living , therefore she's been a vegetarian since she was 12! I found this quote which I simply had to share:


    "Health & beauty is the same for me. If I'm not healthy, I'm not beautiful."

     Sasha Pivovarova

    PS: Also, remember the visual diary she kept for Vogue Paris - which turned into a 6-pages spread? I previously wrote about it.


    ~~Mary

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment