Sunday, July 20, 2014

Tagged Under: , , , , ,

Super Sexy Leather Skirt + Striped Blouse / Best LoLus Street Fashion

By: Bee On: 1:14 PM
  • Let's Get Social
  • Super Sexy Leather Skirt + Striped Blouse / Best LoLus Street Fashion

    Hi loves! Just a super quick hello before falling into bed. I had an amazing day today, spent with my loved ones, no housework and such, pure relaxing. In the afternoon we went out to the city for a late lunch and since I've been sporting way too many slouchy outfits these days, I thought it'd be time for a little change and impress my husband with an ultra feminine outfit. And we all know ladies that a deep slit will always do the job. Haha :D So I chose for this super sexy leather skirt, which couldn't be more "femme fatale" I think, especially with the zipper rolling back up all the time while walking, which of course is not always practical. :D Joking aside I really love this skirt because it's really versatile and has a great fit. I paired it with a striped blouse (also from Zara), simple black heels and clutch.


    0 comments:

    Post a Comment