Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Tagged Under: , , , , ,

Touch of Hippie

By: Bee On: 1:29 AM
  • Let's Get Social
  • outfit

    I must be one of the laziest bloggers on Earth, I really want to blog but I get stuck in this holiday pattern: I'm watching various shows (I'm currently obsessed with House of Cards ) and when the night comes I usually hang out with my friends. Summer is here, in Romania, and I'm loving every minute of it!

    Now, you might be wondering where is that 'touch of hippie' in my feminine and classy outfit? I believe it's in this marvellous Chicnova T-shirt. I don't know about you, but I don't pay a lot for a T-shirt. For skirts, dresses, even statement necklaces, sure! Still, I buy most of my T-shirts from sales because I need to own many and also because they strike me as a canvas where you express various thoughts. This Chicnova T-shirt makes an exception, I would have paid a lot for it! It has the perfect print, incredible colors and the best fabric you can wear on such a hot summer.

    The photos are a bit different from what you are used to. A dear friend of mine, Cristi, took them using his awesome Nikon D5100. I say 'different' because when we finally had time to shoot these it was the worst light, we had to find corners with shadows or apply effects on the final photos. I like to keep my photos as natural as possible but I chose to trust him on the effects this time because he knows what he's doing. 
    What do you think about the outcome?

    Chicnova T-shirt, Zara skirt, Zara shoes, Zara bag, Fossil Watch
    DSC_0560
    DSC_0428DSC_0412DSC_0362DSC_0546DSC_0441DSC_0513DSC_0558DSC_0415DSC_0490DSC_0556DSC_0355DSC_0439DSC_0543DSC_0507DSC_0523

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment