Thursday, December 15, 2011

Tagged Under: , ,

Thrill of it

By: Bee On: 10:39 AM
  • Let's Get Social

























  •  ♪ Empire of The Sun -Walking on a dream  ♪

    Last exams at school and I am super super busy. Cannot wait for the holiday to start, especially Christmas, I have bought like a douzen of gifts and I have wrapped them up beautifully!
    I'm so happy I finally got to post some outfit photos, the weather is lovely, like we're in the middle of  October, not December.

    I was wearing : Zara knit (from the last "goodies" post), Zara blouse, Motivi jeans, Benvenuti boots, Zara socks, Swatch watch and my new silver bracelet , gift from my godmother.

    Also, last day to enter the giveaway!!!

























































































































































    0 comments:

    Post a Comment