Monday, May 9, 2011

Tagged Under: , , , ,

...And make me wanna stay

By: Bee On: 1:32 PM
  • Let's Get Social

  • Headband Courtesy of: Alice& Sara from Dulapul Bunicii
    Pants: H&M
    Shirt: Orsay
    Flats: Zara
    Owl Ring: C&A
    Bracelets: Orsay & vintage

    When I was little and I was just getting to learn English and surfing on the internet I once read "Punk's not dead and that's all". I was so fascinated by this statement, especially that I didn't have much of a clue of what punk music would be like. Time went by, I grew up, staying as girlie and as Nouvelle Vague-other feminine and positive songs- lover as ever, all dressed in pastels, ruffles and bows until I got to talk to this amazing person, who has this love for punk/rock/jazz. She made me realize that it's not about only a type of music, it's an attitude! I may never change my style, but I certainly enjoy daring myself to add a little twist of punk/chic/ rock in my outfits. 


    So dear readers, punk , feminine, or both of best worlds?


    ~~Mary

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment