Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Tagged Under:

Can you say....HONEYSUCKLE???

By: Bee On: 3:23 PM
  • Let's Get Social

  • New year- new color! I'm always anxious to see the color of the year (especially the one PANTONE picks) so ever since I read this post on ALOMODA I fell in love with HONEYSUCKLE, color of 2011!

    I'm going to be honest and say that I would never have imagined this would be the pick, but oh well...when do I ever make good predictions?  The name sounded cool but once I saw the color Jill Sander's Spring 2011 RTW came in my mind. That gorgeous long skirt!  Marc Jacobs used it 3 or 4 times in his show also if I'm not wrong. As for retail shops (the ones I can actually afford hahah!) it seems that H&M happily embraced this idea!

    I always thought that once I grow up I would have to stop wearing Barbie pink (as I did actually) but this season I really want to buy a piece of clothing in this color!!! What about you?
     Source on the second picture: BurdaStyle
    ~~Mary

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment