Slang Fashion Teen
Home
Privacy Policy
share
twitter
dribble
googleplus
evernote
facebook
linkedin
stumbleupon
vimeo
pinterest
Popular Posts
Beautiful Brasov
♪ Iggy Azalea - My world ♪ I am back with lots of photos from my trip to Brasov, as I promised. It took me a lot of time to sort them out be...
Can you see right through me?
Here we are, off to start a new week. This is going to be a particularly hard one for me as my holiday is over. Lots of tests, assignment ag...
Fashion Clichés Series: #1 Vogue
My fab moodboard & pile of fashion magazines. Gucci Guilty and Cerruti Perfume Seasons come and go or 'fashion is made to become unf...
St. Nicholas
I had an outfit post scheduled for today (hints all over the fb page ) , but in our country we have this tradition: at night, on 5th of Dece...
Gloomy days & funky prints
I'm no fall fan, as I stated tons of times on this blog. I'm going to share with you the main (& kind of obvious) reason: you k...
MIU MIU OBSESSION
I was never good at anwering questions like : "What's your favoruite artist?", "What music do you listen?" and so o...
FIRST VOGUES EVER- FIRST IMPRESSION!!!
Okay, you should know that I live in a small city from a pretty small country-Romania- so we don't quite have Vogue over here! (neither ...
So don't go!
Wow, my last day of holiday. It all seemed just too little for me, I can't beleive I have to focus on my studies again and that quite ...
"All that glitters is not Gold."
I was telling you in December how obsessed I am with the glitter trend. Well, time has passed, the trend is gone and I finally managed to o...
Madden Girl Shoes Are the New Trend For Teenage Fashion Divas
What I like about Madden Girl Shoes is that it allows teen girls to be a young diva on a moderate-sized budget. I'm sure you already k...
Powered by
Blogger
.
Blog Archive
►
2015
(7)
►
January
(7)
▼
2014
(46)
▼
December
(9)
Knee high boots
Leather + camel
Pink Zipper Blazer + Skinny Jeans
Faux Black Street Fashion & Inspiration Ideas
Pink Zipper Blazer + Lepord Sweater
Causal Dress with Black Trim + Leather Moto / Best...
Cozy Faux Fur Coat + Causal Booties / Best LoLus S...
Best Camel Fasfion # Street Style & Inspiration
Dark Grey Sweater Dress + Over the Knee Leather Boots
►
November
(2)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(7)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(5)
►
June
(5)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(4)
►
March
(4)
►
January
(2)
►
2013
(52)
►
December
(4)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(6)
►
August
(6)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(5)
►
May
(5)
►
April
(4)
►
March
(5)
►
February
(5)
►
January
(3)
►
2012
(74)
►
December
(5)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(5)
►
September
(7)
►
August
(7)
►
July
(9)
►
June
(8)
►
May
(7)
►
April
(6)
►
March
(5)
►
February
(8)
►
January
(5)
►
2011
(104)
►
December
(7)
►
November
(7)
►
October
(7)
►
September
(12)
►
August
(11)
►
July
(10)
►
June
(7)
►
May
(8)
►
April
(14)
►
March
(9)
►
February
(12)
Friday, December 26, 2014
Tagged Under:
Winter Outfits
Knee high boots
By:
Bee
On: 2:08 PM
Let's Get Social
Chevron , Pop Colour Cardigan
Previous Gag
Next Gag
Home
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment